Hotel Cabanas is near downtown Bonito MS Brazil and has a little of everything that nature has to offer! Crystal clear rivers, lots of green and even animals can be spotted around the hotel's property. Those who are not guests staying at Hotel Cabanas can still benefit from this wonderfulness by taking part in the place's activities: High Ropes (Canopy Tours) and tubing.
The High Ropes Course (Canopy Tour) has 18 elements and 2 zip lines that amount to lots of fun! They start easy and simple, but as you overcome them, they get taller and higher, possibly getting to 12 meters high!
Like all activities in Bonito, everything happens with the instructor staff and quality safety equipment, which allows the visitors to worry only about their own fun!
The word Cabanas, in Brazilian Portuguese, means cabins. The hotel is named this way, because the most popular rooms are actual cabins built on tree tops.
- When you arrive the Hotel Cabanas, turn your voucher in at the front desk;
- Pay attention to the instructions on group organization;
- When it is time to start, the instructors will gather everyone to provide initial information and hand out the mandatory equipment: Helmets and harnesses;
- Once everyone is geared up and ready to go, the instructors will run demonstrations and practices on the elements that are right there on the grassy field;
- After everyone has had a chance to try things out and learn, the group is taken to the High Ropes Course (Canopy Tour) itself, where the first challenge will be climbing the ladder to the first platform;
- From then on, each person overcomes the obstacles as they come and reach higher areas;
- Once the highest point is reached, 12 meters high, the challenge is a zip line which is followed by yet another zip line that end in Formoso River;
- To get out of the water, instructors will be waiting at the final dock and available to provide assistance, as needed;
- The walk back to the main areas is shorter than the way there and ends at the front desk area;
- As people get back, they are free to change and look at the photos that are taken and sold;
*The entire operation usually lasts around 1 hour and 30 minutes, but it can vary due to weather conditions and/or group needs;
- Changing rooms with lockers with keys
- Front desk with water and coffee for visitors
- Light clothes
- Tennis shoes or boots
- Insect repellent
- Sun lotion
- Cash for general expenses
Children must be at least 6 years old to participate in this activity.
People must be at least 1.15 meters tall in order to participate in this activity.
*The instructors have full authority to keep people from participating if they feel like the group's safety could be compromised in any way.
Not included, talk to us about including it
Not included, this place does not have meal services of any kind
- Hotel Cabanas night time High Ropes Course (Canopy Tour)
- Hotel Cabanas tubing on Formoso River
Around 7 km, out of which 500 meters are cobblestone and the rest is paved