Cabanas Hotel is a nature hotel, with lots of green space and river a crystal clear river within its property. Guests get to enjoy all of this, but also the people who do the adventure activities offered: High ropes (Canopy Tour) and river tubing.
Well trained instructors guarantee safety and fun as you go down the river's falls and currents on a tube. Everything is done in a way that allows you to hang back, relax, enjoy and live unforgettable moments!
Something else that is good about this activity is its location, because it is one of the activities that closest to downtown Bonito MS Brazil.
Cabanas is a word in Brazilian Portuguese that refers to cabins or tents. The hotel was named this way because some of its most popular rooms are actually cabins that were built high on tree posts.
- Hand your voucher in at the front desk when you arrive;
- Pay attention to the information on groups and times, because there are never more than 12 people in one group;
- When it is time to start, the instructor will gather everyone to provide initial information and hand out the mandatory safety equipment: life vests and helmets;
- Then, the group will be led on a 20-minute nature walk that ends at Formoso River, at the spot where tubing begins;
- The tubes will already be there and the instructors will explain how they should be handled in order to ensure everyone's safety;
- Once everything is clarified and all questions have been answered, the staff helps each person get in the water and start;
- Flip-flops are left behind at this point, because the staff will take them all to the spot where the activity ends;
- The group goes about 1200 meters downstream, going through and over some falls and always under the instructors' supervision;
- At the end of the activity, the staff points out the exitting docks and help each person out of the water;
- The tubes are left at their designated place and this is the time when flip-flops are returned;
- The walk back to the main areas is even shorter than the one to the river and ends at the hotel's front desk;
*The whole operation usually lasts around 1 hour and 30 minutes, but it could vary based on weather conditions and/or group needs;
- Changing rooms with lockers with keys
- Front desk with water and coffee for visitors
- Flip flops
- Insect repellent
- Sun lotion
- Cash for general expenses
Children must be at least 6 years old to participate in this activity.
People must be at least 1.15 meters tall in order to participate in this activity.
*The instructors have full authority to keep people from participating if they feel like the group's safety could be compromised in any way.
Not included, talk to us about including it
Not included, this place does not have meal services of any kind
- Hotel Cabanas day time High Ropes Course (Canopy Tour)
- Hotel Cabanas night time High Ropes Course (Canopy Tour)
Around 7 km, out of which 500 meters are cobblestone and the rest is paved