The Estância Mimosa waterfalls activity in Bonito MS Brazil is a great option for anyone who enjoys nature walks and playing in crystal clear waters! Mimoso River is the main attraction, because that is where you will find the most gorgeous and refreshing falls!
Aside from being able to observe and appreciate nature, you will get the chance to jump off a 6-meter-high platform! This tends to be the highlight for the braver ones. But do not be fooled, this activity's lunch is also outstanding!
Estância is a word that can be used to refer to farms in Brazilian Portuguese. The word Mimosa is a playful name for cows and also resembles the river's name, Mimoso. This place likely got its name because it is a farm around Mimoso River and this would be a fun way to call a tourist attraction.
- When you arrive at the main areas, hand your voucher to the front desk staff;
- Pay attention to the information on group organization, since there are never more than 12 people in each one;
- When it is time for the activity to begin, the guide will gather everyone to provide the initial information and ensure everyone has the right kind of shoes on;
- Once the group is ready and cleared to go, each person rides their own mean of transportation from the main areas to the trailhead;
- After parking, the group comes back together to start the 2800-meter nature walk led by the guide;
- The trail is well maintained, with wood boards and handrails on most of its length;
- Throughout the walk, there are uphills, downhills, stairs and also a part that may sometimes happen on a rowboat;
- The nature walk is not considered extraneous, because the group makes stops to swim in the falls;
- The trail ends back where the vehicles are and everyone is then free to head back to the main areas and change;
- Lunch, when included, may be before or after activity, depending on the scheduled time;
* The nature walk, with its stops, usually lasts around 3 and a half hours, but it may vary due to weather conditions and/or specific group needs;
- Lake for nature observation;
- Souvenirs shop;
WHAT TO BRING:
- Appropriate shoes, such as tennis shoes, boots, Crocs, Tevas, or something similar (Required);
- Light clothes;
- Insect repellent;
- Sun lotion;
- Cash for general expenses;
AGES: Children under 4 years old cannot do this activity
RESTRICTIONS: This trail has lots of steps, so this activity is not recommended for people with any kind of mobility limitation or bad knees
PRICE: Per person
TRANSPORTATION: Not included, talk to us about including it
LUNCH: Not included, talk to us about including it
OTHER ACTIVITIES AT THE SAME PLACE:
- Estância Mimosa horse riding
DISTANCE FROM DOWNTOWN BONITO: Around 23 km out of which 7 are not paved
Bonito activity prices are set by the attractions themselves and strictly controlled, equal at all agencies. Variations may happen because of rates expiration dates and/or differences between low and high season rates.