Nascente Azul (Blue Spring) is a place where one of Bonito MS Brazil's key snorkeling activities happens. Lago da Capela (Chapel's Lake) is an area within the same place, where you can spend the day before and/or after snorkeling. The place also has a restaurant, so it is possible to spend all day there and even have a delicious lunch to go with it all!
Aside from the lake's free play options, Lago da Capela also has a new scuba diving experience geared towards those who have never gone diving before. The diving happens right there in the lake, near the main areas, changing rooms, and all facilities. It is the perfect place for a first time diver!
Because the depth is the same as that of any regular discovery or baptism dive, people who have gone diving before and/or pick it all up quickly will have a full experience. The feeling you get when you notice that you are breathing under water and seeing fish in their own environment is unmatched! The lake has tons of species of fish and good visibility.
Be sure to seize this opportunity to experience something new!
- When you arrive, turn your voucher in at the front desk;
- Pay attention to the information on where to meet the instructor and get the diving equipment;
- When it is time to begin, find the diving instructor at the designated spot and get the information and equipment for the activity;
- Once everyone has gathered, the diving instructor will take the group to the lake's diving spot;
- The instructor helps each person get used to the equipment carefully;
- As people become more comfortable, the instructor slowly guides them to different areas and depths;
- After the set time, the instructor signals the return to the top;
- Once up top, it is time to remove and return the diving equipment and then hang out at the lake and its surrounding areas;
- Lunch, when included, may be before or after the activity, depending on the scheduled time;
*This operation usually takes 1 hour and 30 minutes, but it may vary due to weather conditions and/or group needs;
- Restrooms with lockers and showers
- Lake with small beach and a zip line
WHAT TO BRING:
- Underwater camera
- Cash for general expenses
- Insect repellent and sun lotion (Even though they are not allowed while diving in itself, you may want them during your time at the main areas, before and/or after diving)
AGES: This activity is for children over 10 years old.
BEARDS AND MUSTACHES: Diving and snorkeling masks should be in direct contact with the skin in order to seal properly. Hoping to ensure that this happens, we suggest shaving on the days when you have these kinds of activities scheduled.
PRICE: Per person
TRANSPORTATION: Not included, talk to us about including it
LUNCH: Not included, talk to us about including it
OTHER ACTIVITIES AT THE SAME LOCATION:
- Snorkeling at Nascente Azul
- Lago da Capela Swim Area
DISTANCE FROM DOWNTOWN BONITO: Around 33 km out of which 7 are not paved
Bonito activity prices are set by the attractions themselves and strictly controlled, equal at all agencies. Variations may happen because of rates expiration dates and/or differences between low and high season rates.