Recanto Ecológico Rio da Prata is located in Jardim, the town right next to Bonito MS Brazil. The farm has snorkeling, scuba diving, horse riding and also bird watching.
Those who enjoy bird watching find Rio da Prata to be perfect. There are over 200 registered species and the property's infrastructure allows for easy access, even with heavy equipment.
- Arrive at the farm by 6 am and hand your voucher in to the staff;
- A safari car take the group from the main areas to the trails;
- Once at the trails, the group may find the best spots and rely on the guide for information and support;
- The group can stay at the forested areas or choose to spend some of the time on the farm's open fields;
- Around lunch time, close to 11:30 am, the guide will gather everyone to head back to the main areas;
- Once at the main areas, the group can have lunch (Optional), watch the bird species that surround the buildings, and/or return to town;
*This activity usually takes half of the day and happens early because that is the time when the birds are most active.
- Bathrooms with showers
- Souvenirs shop
WHAT TO BRING:
- Long pants
- Sturdy shoes (Tennis shoes or boots)
- Insect repellent
- Sun lotion
- Cash for general expenses
AGES: This activity is for all ages
PRICE: Per person
TRANSPORTATION: Not included, talk to us about including it
LUNCH: Not included, talk to us about including it
OTHER ACTIVITIES AT THE SAME LOCATION:
- Snorkeling at Rio da Prata
- Rio da Prata horse riding
- Scuba diving at Rio da Prata (Beginners)
- Snorkeling at Lagoa Misteriosa (Mysterious Lagoon)
- Scuba diving at Lagoa Misteriosa (Beginners, basic, or advanced, based on each person's credentials)
DISTANCE FROM DOWNTOWN BONITO: Around 50 km, out of which 15 are not paved (There is a longer way, around 50 km more, that is completely paved)
Bonito activity prices are set by the attractions themselves and strictly controlled, equal at all agencies. Variations may happen because of rates expiration dates and/or differences between low and high season rates.