Zagaia is Bonito MS Brazil's main resort's name. It is a large property, with tons of options for its guests. One of the options that is also open to non-guests is the 4 Wheeling (ATV Riding) activity.
It goes on cool trails, with some obstacles that were man-made and some natural ones, also. Everything happens safely, because the vehicles are new, well kept, and visitors wear helmets the whole time. Along with that, there is always the instructor who leads the group on the safer paths and controls everyone's speed.
- When you arrive at Zagaia Resort, go over to the 4 Wheeling (ATV Riding) front desk and turn your voucher in;
- Pay attention to the group organization;
- When it is time to start, the monitors will gather the group, provide initial information and hand out helmets;
- When the group is ready, the monitor will help everybody get on their 4 wheelers (ATVs) and lead people out to the trails;
- Throughout the 3.5 km, the group can have fun and enjoy the obstacles, so long as they follow the rules and guidelines;
- The trail ends back in the main area and, once there, everyone is free to get off the vehicles and return the helmets;
*The activity usually lasts around 40 minutes, but it can vary due to weather conditions and/or group needs;
- Tennis shoes or boots, mandatory
- Long pants, to protect your legs from possible mud splatters
- Insect repellent
- Sun lotion
- Cash for extras
This activity is for people between the ages of 06 and 65, though people must be able to prove they are at least 16 years old in order to be a driver. Children under 16 are limited to riding along with others.
The weight on each 4 wheeler (ATV) cannot exceed 200 kg. This is also true in cases where two people ride the same vehicle, making it so that together they have to weight less than 200 kg.
Per person, considering 1 adult per 4 wheeler (ATV)
*Prices vary when there are children or people riding with other people. Talk to your staff before you consider an amount final.
Not included, talk to our staff about including it
Not included, this place does not have any kind of food service
About 2 km, all paved