After enjoying Bonito MS Brazil's wonderful nature, some people like to head to Foz do Iguaçú (Iguazu Falls) PR and continue enjoying water, falls and lots of nature!
There is a shuttle service that sometimes runs this route. As shared transportation service, it is sporadic. Check dates here on the website or by talking to our staff. If planned dates do not work with your plans, check into exclusive transportation options or even flights. At H2O Ecoturismo e Eventos, you find everything in one place!
- The vehicle leaves the garage and stops at every Bonito hotel where there are people with reservations, so delays of up to 30 minutes are considered normal;
- It is extremely important that you provide the correct information at the time of reservation, pay attention to times, and be ready (Check-out all done), waiting at the hotel's front desk area;
- Once everybody has been picked up and the vehicle has been cleared to go, the 750-km trip normally takes 12 hours;
- When conditions allow, there may be stops for bathroom and/or quick meals;
- Once in Foz do Iguaçú, the drop off location is Hotel Del Rey;
*This entire operation may take up to 12 hours in normal conditions; Because there is always a chance something along the way will affect plans and estimations, we strongly suggest that you leave a safe amount of time between estimated arrival time and any commitments in Foz do Iguaçú; Losses and/or any trouble resulted from delays in shared transportation services are the client's responsibility;
VEHICLE: The vehicle and driver for shared transportation services are selected the day of; Depending on the number of people, it could be a regular car, a larger car, a van, or even a bus;
PRICE: Per person
INFORMATION NEED UPON RESERVATION: Full name, age and id number for each passenger; Name and/or address of pick up location in Bonito;
IMPORTANT: Shared transportation services work with Bonito MS Brazil's urban hotels only. It does not go by hotels that are away from town (Boyrá, Santa Esmeralda, Canto do Bambú and more). When in doubt, it is best to check with our staff before confirming your reservations!