When leaving Bonito MS Brazil to head to Campo Grande, you have many transportation options to choose from. One of them is shared transportation.
Normally, it is the most affordable option. This happens because this service involves other people and has pre determined times. People who focus on price, tend to prefer this option.
- The vehicle leaves the garage and goes by every Bonito hotel where there are passengers with reservations made, this makes delays of up to 30 minutes be considered normal;
- It is extremely important that you provide correct information when making reservations, pay attention to times, and be ready, with check-out done, at the hotel's reception area;
- Once everyone has been picked up and the vehicle is cleared, the 300-km trip takes around 4 hours;
- When conditions allow, there may be a quick stop for bathrooms and/or food in Nioaque (A town on the way);
- Upon arriving in Campo Grande, the two drop off spots to choose from are the Campo Grande International Airport and Hotel Nacional (Downtown area);
*This entire operation may take up to 5 hours in normal conditions; Because there is always a chance that something unexpected may happen along the way, we suggest considering at least 6 hours between the scheduled departure time and any commitments in Bonito MS; Losses and/or any trouble resulted from delays in shared transportation services are the client's responsibility;
VEHICLE: The vehicle and driver for shared transportation services are set the day of; Depending on the total number of people it could be a regular car, a larger car, a van, or even a bus;
PRICE: Per person
INFORMATION NEEDED FOR RESERVATION: Full name, age and id number for each passenger; Name and/or address for pick up place in Bonito; Departure flight information (Date, time, airline and flight number);
IMPORTANT: Shared transportation services work with Bonito MS Brazil's urban hotels only. It does not go by hotels that are away from town (Boyrá, Santa Esmeralda, Canto do Bambú and more). When in doubt, it is best to check with our staff before confirming your reservations!