There are many ways to get to the best ecotourism destination in Brazil, Bonito MS! One of them is hiring shared transportation out of Campo Grande.
It tends to be the most affordable option. So, it is perfect for people who are price minded and willing to give up exclusivity, traveling with other people and being part of their logistics.
- The vehicle leaves the garage and makes two stops in Campo Grande, one at Hotel Nacional (Downtown area) and the other one at the Campo Grande International Airport;
- It is extremely important that you confirm your boarding location and check times carefully;
- Once all boarding is done and the vehicle is cleared, the 300-km trip usually takes 4 hours;
- When conditions allow, there may be a quick stop for bathrooms and/or food in Nioaque (A town on the way);
- Upon arriving in Bonito MS, the driver will drop each person off as asked at the time of reservation (This is usually each person's hotel);
*This entire operation may take up to 5 hours in normal conditions; Because there is always a chance that something unexpected may happen along the way, we suggest considering at least 6 hours between the scheduled departure time and any commitments in Bonito MS; Losses and/or any trouble resulted from delays in shared transportation services are the client's responsibility;
VEHICLE: The vehicle and driver for shared transportation services are set the day of; Depending on the total number of people it could be a regular car, a larger car, a van, or even a bus;
PRICE: Per person
INFORMATION NEEDED FOR RESERVATION: Full name, age and id number for each passenger; Arrival flight information (Date, time, airline and flight number); Name and/or address for drop off place in Bonito;
IMPORTANT: Shared transportation services work with Bonito MS Brazil's urban hotels only. It does not go by hotels that are away from town (Boyrá, Santa Esmeralda, Canto do Bambú and more). When in doubt, it is best to check with our staff before confirming your reservations!